- This effectively allows for child group users to go directly as parent group members on RTM Eficode ROOT Team Management side.
- Functionality to add users to groups via batch add directly via username instead of UUID:
- Audit log entry about sent email invitation was created even though emails were disabled. This is now fixed.
- RTM Eficode ROOT Team Management authentication token did not expire like it was supposed to. This has now been fixed.
- UI /recoverpassword endpoint did not take users to correct place if they were logged in. This has now been fixed as accessing the endpoint while logged in will log you out first.
- Alternatively, there is a password reset functionality for users logged in in the UI profile view as well which should be used instead of email password reset.